- Don’t submit fake offers that don’t exist. Any fake or tricky submission will lead to the termination of your account.
- You must be logged in to submit an offer.
- only authorized persons can submit offers. But anyone can submit valid offers of international companies or service.
- First select a store which offer you want to submit. If your desired store is not listed yet, register your store here.
- Select offer category. If you can’t find your category, choose “others” as a category & then select offer type. Coupon code & Sale offers are for online shopping only and printable coupons are for physical shopping.
- Only upload picture if your offer type is Printable Coupon .
- The “Coupon aff. Url” box leaves the URL where you want a visitor to go after clicking the coupon.
- Enter the coupon expires date. If you don’t know, just tick the don’t know box. Give an attractive title & description for a better CTR.
- If you have any problem regarding submitting a coupon or have something to ask, contact us.
- The offer is a legally binding agreement that includes numerous details, and this is one time when you have to sweat the small stuff. Don’t be afraid to lean on your real estate agent for help, since they’re your go-to throughout the offer process. You may also want to consult a real estate attorney.
- Gather all supporting documents like the purchase contract, signed disclosures, and any other documents requested by the Listing Team and upload them to the offer.
- Once the offer has been crafted and reviewed, choose between submitting the offer to the Listing Team immediately or schedule a date and time for the offer to be submitted.
- If you are an agent and have not yet completed your profile, you will need to manually enter your information as well as your Brokerage Name and License Number before moving to the next step Submit Offer.
Please Click hear: ShopMart.com